Fun for the whole family, seasoned campers and beginners alike.
Join us for a rich nature connection weekend experience. Campers will settle into camp Friday afternoon, creating a community village feeling to carry us through the weekend.
Guided activities will include hikes, learning native plant identification, practicing mapping & location skills, making herbal insect repellant, creating an instrument to play at evening fireside drum circle and much more.
All meals are included and will be prepared with organic ingredients whenever possible. Gluten free and vegetarian options will be offered with each meal. We invite everyone to rotate through the kitchen for a session on outdoor cooking!
This event is limited to 35 people (including children).
Cost per family $300-500 (sliding scale*)
Register Via Mail:
Send check and one Enrollment Form per family and one Medical Release Form per person to
PO Box 504
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92678
Register Via Internet:
Send payment via Paypal to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Scan and email Enrollment Form & Medical Release Forms to the same email.
Each family brings:
– personal camping gear
– warm clothing in layers
– flashlights, chairs
– serving utensils and plates/bowls for the family
A more comprehensive camping list will be sent upon registration
Earthroots will provide:
– hands-on instruction by highly qualified, first aid certified Earthroots instructors on themes ranging from wild edible food preparation, wilderness awareness, tracking, survival skills and more for everyone in your family.
– 3 days at a beautiful group campsite
– materials for all activities
– all meals starting Friday dinner and ending Sunday breakfast
– camp kitchen
– dish washing station for washing your cups, plates & utensils
*Sliding Scale offers families to pay the value they receive or can afford. Example: Families with 2 participants are welcome to pay $300, and larger families $500. If your family of any size values the program at the $500 level, we encourage you to pay full price to help offset the families unable to pay that amount.