Waking up beneath oak trees to sounds of squirrels rustling in the leaves, birds chirping in the morning and sunlight speckling your cheeks. This is a family camping trip to remember.
We will enjoy exploration and village living at our oak-sheltered & secluded Big Oak Canyon.
Campers of all ages will choose three activities from this selection: plant hike, tending the orchard, gourd crafts, wet felting with wool, and animal tracking. Everyone will get an opportunity to create collective meals and explore Big Oak Canyon.
Who: All ages welcome
When: June 21 – 23, 3:00 Friday and 11:00 am Sunday
Where: Big Oak Canyon – location address will be emailed upon enrollment or upon inquiry.
Pricing: $100/person, $75/additional family member ages 4 and older No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Please let us know if you need financial assistance to attend this campout.
Includes: 2 nights camping at Big Oak Canyon, dinners each night, educational activities & crafts.
Each family brings
- your own camping gear
- warm clothing in layers
- flashlights, chairs
- your own breakfasts & lunches
- serving utensils and plates/bowls for the family
Earthroots will provide
- experienced Earthroots Instructors trained in first aid and CPR
- dinner ingredients both nights, which will be prepared together by participants and staff
- granola bars and hot tea
- camping area
- drinking and washing water
- dish-washing station for your cups, plates & utensils
Limited spaces available
- Register by mail Send a check and one Enrollment Form per family and one Medical Release Form per person to Earthroots PO Box 504 Trabuco Canyon, CA 92678.
- Register by email Send payment via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org Scan and email Enrollment Form & Medical Release Forms to email@example.com. Please bring hard copies to class.
- Forms and payment need to be received at least one week prior to class. Your registration is complete only when we have received Payment and Forms in our office. Registration is due at least one week in advance of the class. Late registration may be accepted if space is available with an additional fee of $25 up to 2 business days before class.