Open enrollment for Current families: November 15, 2018.
Open enrollment for New families: December 1, 2018.
Your registration is complete only when we have received Payment and Forms in our office. Registration is due at least one week in advance of class. Late registration may be accepted if space is available with an additional fee of $25 up to 2 business days before class.
Please complete the following electronic form:
- Enrollment Form (please complete one per family)
- Once you have completed the electronic Enrollment Form above please print and complete the Medical and Release Form. Please complete one form for EACH PERSON who will attend class (enrolled student and each person who will attend with that student). Email completed forms to email@example.com
To Register by Mail
Mail all completed forms to
PO Box 504
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92678
- Personal check or Money Order payable to Earthroots
- Enrollment Form (one per family)
- Medical Release Form (one per participant)
All forms can be found as links at the top of this page, in the right sidebar, or in the footer below.
Earthroots accepts enrollment on a first-come, first-serve basis.
See each class page for class pricing and schedules.
Sibling discounts are available.
**There are no make-ups for missed classes — so please plan carefully. Absence and cancellation policies detailed below. **
Scholarships are available for eligible families. Application forms can be found in the right-hand sidebar.
Please call with any questions (949) 709-5777
To ensure the long-term stability of Earthroots, missed classes within a series will not be excused from payment, regardless of the reason. Payments are due on the first of the month to cover the upcoming month’s classes. If your child is unable to attend class, full payment is still expected to hold his or her place in the class. As of September 1, 2010, Earthroots will no longer be offering make up classes.
Cancelation Policy for Weekly Classes (Homeschooling, Forest Kindergarten & Forest Explorers Classes)
- $250.00 deposit is required to hold your child’s space in class. This is part of the full semester tuition, and will be applied towards it.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the first day of class, there is a $100 cancelation fee, and the balance of any payments will be refunded.
- If you cancel between 7 and 30 days before the first day of class, there is a $150.00 cancelation fee and the balance of any payments will be refunded.
- There are no refunds if cancelation is less than 7 days before first day of class.
- **No refunds will be given in the middle of a session.**
General Payment Policy for Weekly Classes (Homeschooling, Forest Kindergarten & Forest Explorers Classes)
- A deposit of $250 is required to hold your spot for enrollment in one class/week.
- Full payment is due by the first class of the semester.
- Drop-in classes must be arranged at least one week in advance and paid in full by the date of the drop-in class.
- Installment plans can be arranged at the discretion of the director. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Charter School Payment Guidelines
Earthroots values our relationship with iLEAD, Eagle’s Peak, River Springs, Sky Mountain Charter Schools, and Excel College Prep Academy. Please use the following guidelines for use of funds:
1. All Purchase Orders (PO’s) for the entire semester (16 weeks) must be submitted two weeks prior to the start of the semester [Fall: Sept.- Jan(partial); Spring: Jan(partial)-May].
2. One PO per month for the amount due that month.
3. If you are registering mid-semester, the first month is payable by personal check, and submitted PO’s will cover following month’s tuition.
Please direct questions regarding policy and refunds email@example.com