Did you know that you can experience all the fun and adventure Earthroots Field School has to offer, customized to meet your needs at your location?
Earthroots has been working with children, teachers, and parents in the Southern California community for more than a decade. Our classes and programs based on wilderness skills and awareness, ecological gardening, natural building, natural crafts, and whole food cooking engage children of all ages (and adults), while helping them to create a deeper connection with the natural world.
Whether you are a school, homeschooling group, a community group, homeschool co-op, or a family, Earthroots has a seasonally appropriate program for you.
- Nature is fun! Allow Earthroots to celebrate your birthday with you by creating a 3 to 5 hour adventure in your local park, beach, or backyard or at our site. You pick the place and together we decide on the perfect activities based on location and the number of participants.
- Family Fun Day – Want to start enjoying nature as a family but need a guide to help you begin your adventure? Earthroots Field School will provide the trained, skilled, and enthusiastic staff you need to begin your relationship with nature or create a new outdoor adventure for your family. Even if you just want to go on a fabulous hiking adventure, we’re there for you!
- Want to make it a family affair to turn that backyard into a garden? Earthroots staff will help you from seeds to harvest.
Want to take the fun into a school or classroom?
- Earthroots has been working with schools in Southern California to create assemblies and short and long-term programs with engaging, hands-on activities that support California standards.
- Follow-up lessons and activities available for classroom setting.
- Zoom call guidance available for teachers or homeschooling parents to extend the learning activities.
Prices vary depending on number of participants, time frame, supplies needed, and location. If you have a specific budget, we are happy to work with you to make every dollar count!
Whenever possible we ask for 30 days notice prior to your event to plan the perfect event down to the last detail. Additionally, availability of our highly trained instructors may depend upon the date/time of your event, and your flexibility with that date.
Interested in learning more about the possibilities? Click the button below to fill out the form and get the conversation started!