UCO Long-Burn matches burn 5 times longer than most regular matches to make lighting stoves, lanterns, campfires and candles easy.
- Burns 45 seconds to 1 minute depending on conditions—5 times longer than standard matches.
- Longer length (approx. 3.75″/9.5 cm) keeps fingers from getting burned.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Ideal for lighting campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns, candles, etc.
- Contains 50 matches per box.
- Burn Time (up to): 60 seconds
- Length: 3.75″ (9.5 cm)
CAUTION: Close box before striking match. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Keep out of reach of children.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.
Tax and shipping included in cost of item.
If item is out of stock, please email [email protected] with your name and the quantity you need and we will get back to you as soon as stock is replenished.