The UCO Titan Fire Striker is a compact, multi-purpose tool that works in any condition—even cold, wet weather, and high altitudes. Ideal for camping, backpacking, mountaineering, and emergency kits, it can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove, or barbeque grill.
This fire starter has many uses and can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbeque. The robust Ferrocerium rod is capable of 20,000 strikes (at 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather). It also comes with a stainless steel striker which also is a multifunctional survival tool with 8 functions. Functions include screwdriver, bottle opener, 4 hex sizes and striker.
The bright sparks from the Fire Striker can also be used as an emergency signal. Finally it’s all held together with a Paracord lanyard connected to both pieces with a Rapid Release Connector.
- Fire Striker with robust Ferrocerium rod lasts up to 20,000 strikes
- Stainless-steel striker doubles as a multi-functional survival tool
- Para cord lanyard and rapid release carabineer
- Produces 5,400-degree sparks in any conditions, bright enough to be used as an emergency signal
- Ideal for camping, mountaineering, survival and emergency kits
- Ferro Rod Length: 4″ (10cm)
- Ferro Rod Diameter: 1/2″ (12mm)
- Total Weight w/ striker: 3.4 oz (96 grams)
- Rod Material: Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Strike Life: 20,000 Strikes
- Striker Dimensions: 2.8 in x 0.7 in. 0.1 in. / 7.2 cm x 1.8 cm x 0.2 cm
- Package Dimensions: 6 in x 4 in. 0.6 in. / 15.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 1.5 cm
Tax and shipping included in cost of item.
If item is out of stock, please email [email protected] with your name and the quantity you need and we will get back to you as soon as stock is replenished.